Monday, April 19, 2010

"shiawase wa kitto boku ne te no naka ni.."

salam...
doumo doumo!
today, I just want to say about something...

'Happiness'

what is the first thing pop out from your mind about this special word?
does it really bring happy things? or is it the opposite way?
only you can decide..
the meaning for today's title is..
'Happiness is definitely in my hands' (幸せはきっと僕の手の中に)
I wonder if you have the confidence tho say about this..?
If it's me..., I can only sure about 50%..
poor me, huh?? hehehehe..
but after all, it's natural thing!
nobody can decide someone's happiness except for our self, right?
that is what I am looking for today !!
and I think, I just found 'a little bit' of my happiness today..
yappa..'shiawase wa kitto boku no te no naka ni'....

that's all for today..
sayonara..bye2!

*recently..internet is really..low?*
*whatever it is..I AM HAPPY!! (second version)*

No comments:

Post a Comment