Tuesday, April 6, 2010

数学楽しい !! math is fun !!

salam...
today's topic (that I want to share..)
Mathematics is FUN !!
chou tanoshii !!

saikin ne..,
I have tried some tips from those who really good in Maths,
and it really gives some effect to me!
how happy I am!!
I mean, it's not like I'm good with all Maths topics..of course!
after all, Maths is the only subject that I always got low marks...
kind of bad, huh?

but, now.., I promise that I will improve my Maths skills back,
and I will pay back all the 'low marks' that I got previously,
and that is my vision mission for now !
I will make sure that I will got good marks for my Maths !!
yakusoku desu !!

I also wonder why Maths can't get easily inside my head..
but when I tried the tips, now I realize that Maths needs fun sometimes..
so just think that Maths is easy, just like a game that will make you smile when you got the correct answer, and it really can be 'like-a-friend' to you!
that is the tips that I got!
my advice...if anybody who is not really good with Maths, don't blame yourself for being 'fool' in Maths, instead try to refresh your way in learning Maths.
It will be helpful to you in the end!!

that's all I want to share..
but, I really want a personal tutor that can teach me back for 'circles' episode..
hehehe..
maa...ganbarimasu!!

Ijjou, Dani deshita! ja ne..,
sayonara..bye2!

*for the first time in my life, I feel like I just...find my own back home again!*
*kepada mereka yang mengajarku tip-tip yang perfect ini..,ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU !!*

No comments:

Post a Comment