Monday, April 26, 2010

ashita ka...?

salam..
doumo doumo!
hari ini.., hari yang agak tidak membosankan sebab...
sebabnya satu hari asyik jawab soalan Mathematics !!!
memang langsung tak bosan tapi.., uwaaahh!!
my brain almost explodes!! (well, not really..)
but, I'll do my best!

hari ini juga..
ada Seminar Teknik Menjawab Pen. Islam,
from 2.30 - 4.00 PM
so that is the reason why I didn't manage to do the entry this evening..
but who cares that...
afterall...., I enjoyed the seminar!!
hehehe..

well, neither all the PMR candidates know what kind of question will be going out for this year.., right?
so let just study !! 勉強 (benkyou) !! belajar !! دراسة !!
uwehehehe...!! (this kind of laugh have come back...)

so,got to stop, cause it almost ten o'clock !
ja ne..
sayonara..bye2!!

*why did I feel it has been a long time since the last post? It just one day..*
*what a weird thing....*

1 comment:

  1. u're addicted to blogging lor..;p btw, pendidikan islam not that hard..heheheh..i managed to goofing around and still got A for it in PMR..but that's in 98..;p

    ReplyDelete