Saturday, July 2, 2011

screencaps for [Mada Minu Sekai e] PV

Assalam...
this is the first entry for today~~

And...
It all about...ARASHI again !!
Yatta~~

Without wasting time..
HERE WE GO !!







- Kind of discotique-ppoi kunai? -





- Presenting, Aiba Masaki's new hairstyle !! -


- A usual, this guy really know how to make his face look really handsome!! -

- Same goes to this man too!! -

- What do you think of his hair colour?? -



- Beware of your eyes...! -

- Can you detect the conveyor belt they're walking on ?-





- Honestly..he do look BEAUTIFUL in this one, right??!! -








- I love his hair !! -


- He's calling you !! -


- The beginning for Sho's rap !!! -

- Oh..!? Where have we seen this kind of site? -

- Arashi no [A.RA.SHI] ? -



- I also love Aiba Masaki's striped clothes !! -













- "To the TOP! To the TOP ! To the TOP, come with me " -


















- 'The study leader' -


- 'The drama leader' -

- 'The silver screen leader ' -

- The comedy leader ' -

- 'The dance leader '-





Yeay~~!!
Owatta yo..

I really have fun doing this..!!
Heee~

Eventhough, Aiba Masaki still in the hospital. resting...,
I'm prying for him..
and just want to share with all ARASHIAN their 'coolness' !!
yatta~~

Well, I thought that want to post the making of the PV together with the PV in the same entry, but it seem like I took too much space here...
Hee...

*wait for MORE arashi caps !!*
*it kind of hard doing this, but I really have so much fun doing this~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment