Tuesday, July 5, 2011

screencaps for Arashi ; Training Camps DVD part III

okay...
you know it already~~
here you go !










































































































Yeay!!
It's over !!
I am so glad...
it almost took three days to do this caps-cing..
Heehee...

Whatever it is..,
I am so satisfied with myself !!

AND A THOUSAND OF THANKS TO THOSE WHOSE SUBBING THE VIDEOS !!
Arigatou~~

Well, until next time..
sayonara..

*will caps more and More and MORE !!*
*but, I'll try to fit with my schedule...*

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I'm Malaysian too. And a big fan of Arashi especially Sakurai Sho and Sakumoto pair. :D
    Where do u get the Arashi's Training camp wt subtitle? I'm looking for it but didn't find it anywhere...
    p/s: I like u'r blog anyway...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The credit for the subbed Arashi Training Camp goes to yuizaki-libra.livejournal.com.
    You can find it there. Make sure you leave a 'thanks' comment to her.

    Thanks for the compliment. I'll try to 'liven up' my blog right now..hehe.

    ReplyDelete