Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Because of the awful HAZE, I can't see the KL Twin Tower from my class today !!

Assalam...
Well, I'll explain what the relation between my class and the KLCC (+ my view)

Firstly..
I always arrive at school mostly before 7 AM or sharp at 7.
And, before I enter the class, I WILL definitely gazed at the Twin Tower that is can be seen from my class's building.

But, nowadays, I could not even see it !!
Yesterday...plus today...
What will happen tomorrow?

Hoping that the haze will go out completely tomorrow...
Seeing this cloudy haze,
suddenly I remembered about the memories when I was in Year 4..
we were in the middle of last exam of that year...
so in the examination hall, everyone wore the face mask to prevent from the severe haze...
I just can giggled when this got back to me..

What else to .....say?
I'll...try to post again..later!
So...sayonara~

*reading Naruto right now!!! *
*plus, I am kind of addictive to Merlin recently....*

No comments:

Post a Comment