Wednesday, July 6, 2011

He's back~~~ !! Masaki, okaeri ~~ !!

Assalam...
I am really happy today !!
Why?

HE IS BACK !!

Heee~~

just this I want to post :

Aiba returns to the studio after being hospitalized for a week

It’s been revealed that Arashi member Aiba Masaki was discharged on July 4th, after being hospitalized for a week due to a collapsed lung.

Aiba returned to work on the 5th to record “VS Arashi“. Before the recording, he greeted the audience saying, “Thank you for your concern. As you can see, I have recovered. Please continue to support Arashi,“ and received a warm round of applause. To the fans, he wrote, “From today, I will take care of my health and do my best not to trouble you more than I have already.”

According to related sources, Aiba didn’t have surgery, but took medicine and rested while in the hospital. The physician vouched that he wouldn’t have any difficulties with daily activities, but Aiba took precautions and refrained from playing physical games.

A collapsed lung is when air fills the space around the lungs, and causes difficulty breathing or racking coughs. Aiba was diagnosed with this same illness back in 2002, but he underwent surgery for it at that time.

source : Sanspo



p0intさんの絵文字 Daily Sports Masaki Aiba (28) of Arashi who was hospitalized for left spontaneous pneumothorax was discharged on 4 and back to work on 5.he participated VS Arashi shooting that was held in Tokyo. Aiba who is backed greeted with smile “sorry to make you worry. I’m recovered as you see.” the warmth of the applause was given to him. pneumothorax that he had in 2002 acted up and hospitalized urgently to the hospital in Tokyo. he was discharged in the evening of 4 without trouble and back to work on 5. according to his agent, Johnny’s agency. during his 7 days hospitalization, operation was not held he did treatment with bed rest. on 5 he attended VS Arashi shooting at studio in Tokyo from past noon to mid night. as it was shooting in front of audiences, Aiba greeted to them “ I have recovered as you see.” then challenged shooting. His doctor make a diagnosis “however it’s impossible to do vigorous exercise that come in gasps with a bump, but there’s no problem to work normally.” that day’s shooting, he didn’t participated the game that use your energy, he cheered 4 members.(he did only Giant Crush yesterday) During his hospitalization shooting as group and individual was not planned (what he had. gymnastic!) so they haven’t appeared as Arashi as 4. Aiba who made it to shooting of 5 announced return comment. “I’m really sorry to make you worry and trouble a lot this time. from today I will do my best to the utmost caring about my health not making you worry any more, so please support us continuously.” Sponichi “Aiba of Arashi discharged, return to work, but exercise….> 。Sanspo Aiba greeted with smile to audience in the studio “sorry make you worry. I’m recovered as you see. please support Arashi continuously. “ and he announced comment in writing “from today I will care health even more, I will do my best to upmost not making you worry any more.”


I have nothing else to say...

Im just glad he's back !!

Hope he will never get attacked again by his illness !!


That's all !!

sayonara...



*Listening to Arashi's songs, Beautiful World Album*

*Currently, am addicting with [Niji no Kakera~no rain, no rainbow~]*

No comments:

Post a Comment