Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wah~~~ The exam is NEXT WEEK !!

Assalam~

It seem like...I forgot about the blog for this whole week!!
hahaha...forgive me for that...

Whatever it is..
Just want to inform ONE thing here!
EXAM ! EXAM! EXAM !! EXAM !!! EXAM !!!!
is here...

So!
As usual...there will be no entry that for next week..
(eventhugh it just a small exam, but still..)

Maybe I'll just copy + paste some lyrics that I think match with my emotion that day or something...
just see it later..

Actually...I have SO MANY want to waffle here but..
I have no mood today..
plus, my shift will be change to Tuesday!!
iyaaa~~

疲れたな今年!!

maybe..there will be MORE surprise that I will inform here in the future..
So here I say...,

"Why my Form 4's life have to be this COMPLICATED??"

that's it!!
got to go now...
later...sayonara~

*It seem.., I got hooked with Kazunari's solo.*
*I'm waiting for this year Beautiful world Concert DVD !!*

No comments:

Post a Comment