Friday, December 28, 2012

I never thought It would happen, though...

Assalam~
Yes, I'm SERIOUSLY tired right now,
but still, here's the second day diary~
wehee~~

so here we go!

Day 2 :
- On the morning, I was (somehow) became a 'gedik' girl for a while. Just smiling + laughing with my colleagues.
- Met with another three great + friendly invigilators for my the morning exam session.
- I caught a girl with my eyes that seemed suspicious, and I've decided to give 3 times chances (becoz I scared that I might just imagining thing)
- She did brought a small note(s), written on a yellow paper that got the exact colour tone with the answer booklet provided!
- I told the invigilator by using body gestures (so that the girl did not see me) and after some times, the girl was caught (of course, in a soft way) and I have no idea what will happen to her.
-Felt a little bit guilty actually, but it is my job...
- Went to the surau to pray, and chatted a bit with my other colleagues, and got a terrifying information. She was told by the invigilator on duty with her, "You EA are not allowed to sit"
-....What are we, robot?
- The evening exam session, had to work with 2 male invigilators (plus, I didn't managed to introduce myself becoz I was kinda late), and it was kind of boring actually.
- Nevermind about that...there was a small number of student who went to toilet, which affected me in a different way (I don't know if you understand this feeling)
- In the end, I just got home early.

yeah....got nothing interesting  for the evening session, huh?
I'll try my best for tomorrow, of course~

just wait for tomorrow.

*Were we lacking, or the exam division officer got a bit too strict?*
*...My feet really hurt, ma~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment