Sunday, December 30, 2012

I almost forgot about it... heheh :P

Assalam~
well, I have to say good morning here, maybe?
Hehe...


As I have nothing else to say other than the main purpose for this entry, so~
let's get on the track!

Day 3 :
- As usual, we assembled at Block A/Store room, not really sharp at 8 morning.
- Got the block PA the 7-12 part.
- Really, I was so tired becoz I just kept going out the venue, accompanying the student who wanted to go to the restroom/toilet. It was 3 HOUR PAPER!! Just imagine the counts going to the toilet in 3 hours time!
- I also met the same face everytime I arrived in front of the toilet.
- Whenever we met up again, we just laughed at each other. "It was you, again!"
- Got back from the venue and we signed out for the morning session and quickly searched for lunch. Yeah, I just had a glass of ice tea as I felt like I would not manage to finish it in time becoz the time was kind of late that time.
- Whatever it is, then I got to the venue for the evening session, block Q.
- well, nothing really unusual happen. Even the count for going to the toilet just..2 times! Other colleagues that have worked there said, it was real tired stuff accompanying student to the toilet that was situated at the next block, which is R.
- It was 2 hour paper so nothing awkward there, and time ticked until the time was up.
- Got back to the storeroom and the 'paper tearing' session started. I chatted/gossiping some stuff, WHILE our hands moved doing work, okay! Don't accused we're wasting time just on talking.
-Arrived at home (for the first time, it was my father who came and pick me up. Got into the dream land from 6 pm until 11 pm. Wahaha~

That's all!
^_^

Tomorrow, (or should I say today),
is Sunday so got no wok today~
On Monday (31/12/12, the last day of 2012), I have to go to my lil brother's school for school stuff, so I would be absent from work that day~
On the first day for 2012, it is a public holiday, so no work again that day~
Yahoo, finally I can rest for a long time...before I have to go back and start 'hurting' my feet again.
Huhu....

Later than~

*My recent job, finishing watching Korean dramas that was being on list. Haha~*
*As it is nearing New Year, Arashi's show are kind of lack right now. Got to wait for next week for MANY of Arashi's show~*

No comments:

Post a Comment