Monday, December 17, 2012

It a bit early, but..... ^_^

Assalam!
Doumo!
Ohayou gozaimasu~


The reason I did this post early in the morning :
- because I can't hold it anymore!
- because I felt my life getting happier 'being' with them !
- because, right now, I feel like they are everything ! >:o

okay, okay..calm down myself...
I just copy and paste the story and the link that I found telling the story that make me VERRRRRYYY happy since yesterday.
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FOR AIBA-CHAN today!!!

-during MC aiba-chan was left in center stage, he did monomane like he did in himiara(himitsu no arashi-chan) and the rest of them went to main stage. The four of them sang friendship with red, big gloves! In the middle part, came the messages from each member. The four came out in chinese dresses, member color (only J was dressed as a chef). they moved on moving stage, had birthday cake.

-aiba-chan teared up during the messages, but ROFL'd when he saw the chinese dresses!


-during friendship, on the monitor was childhood photos of aibachan and photos of members

-message was shot yesterday

-sho-kun kept on opening his legs, tried showing off his legs, and showing inside his dress.

-J had chinese cooking pot with him. the setting was chinese food restaurant

A: waiters don’t dress like this, and my dad doesn’t dress like that too! my parents aren’t chinese..lol

-he got DVD, cover was gyoza (dumplings) man instead of popcorn man lol

-they took photo, aiba-chan didn't have his camera so J took out his iphone, and ask the camera man took it for them.

(awww so sweet >.<)
From Whisper of the Storm's fb status.

You can read more details story from this link:
http://arashi-daisuki.x0.com/?p=6795
(credit goes to its owner!! hontoni arigatou!!)

What can I say here, the event make me love more to these 5 guys!
I just can't help myself from loving them, until the day I lost my memory about them. (I hope it will never happen)
I just hope they will be together, until the end of the world.
Don't care even they grow older (everybody does!), I'll just keep loving them!
Arashi saikou!!

I'll update more later~
^_^

*still in fangirl mode! wahaha!! I really hope this birthday event will be show somewhere~ Onegai!!*
*been hoping to see our Aiba Masaki crying face.....it will be the most beautiful!!kyaa~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment