Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Too unusual that I got nothing interesting today...

Assalam!
Good....evening everybody!

Yes, let just go to our main topic (or mostly, MY topic)
For the last 3 days, I was absent/holiday from this EA thing..so, have nothing to report about it.

Day 4 :
- For the second time, I got to go to H, for the second time.
- And,as usual, I got to patrol the candidates for Statistic Tables paper, so I believed they ARE a good peoples (so simple of myself..keh2!)
- Met Ms.Kik(near the washroom), the previous invigilator that I once worked with, and I have a really good impression about her. She still recognised me! How happy I was! ^_^
- That 2-hours paper ended, and we brought the extras answer booklet back to 'our office', and I went to get my EPF number approved by my thumbnails~ haha! I don't know if you understand this...
- Luckily again, I got 2-hours paper for the evening session~ yatta! Again, I got block PA 1-6 for the second time!
What with this all 'second time'..?
- Ended my job for today, chatted a bit when we were tearing the unused+needtoberecycled papers...of course, while our hands moving!
- Then, my dad came and pick me up.

The End.

Yeah, even I admitted that somehow today, I got a little bored.
Sorry about that though...it just that all those candidates seemed to...'good'(?)
Well, it's not like I really hope to patrol in a class that full with bad students...
...Do I?

Ok, enough for today folks!
See you again later! ^_^

*Waiting for Shiyagare SP....sugoku tanoshimi~~*
*Hatano Takumi-sensei a.k.a Aiba Masaki-san...you're too good-looking nowadays!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment