Friday, January 4, 2013

It was fun today~~ ^_^

Assalam~~
Doumo!

Okay, as I have not much time, so here it goes!

Day 6 :
- I wore baju kurung today, and arrived a minute before the 'signing in' list started. Hehe..
- And! For morning session, I got to do works in the office! Yatta! Which mean, I don't have to walk here and there, inspecting students in the morning.
- I got the symbol '#' written in red pen, which mean 'office'. And of course, I was not the only one who got that symbol. There was quite a number who got that office symbol, but in the end there were only 3 of us (the other 2 was my girl colleagues).
- Get into the office, well, our usual place for tearing papers actually. It just that only the three of us in there.
- Okay, as we could sit back while doing our works, we didn't really complain when we had to count+tear some paper, which total for more than a thousand!
- As there were three of us, so maybe that was the reason it didn't felt that many.
- Our hands worked while we chatted for some times, and in the middle of doing our works, 4 seniors of that place came in and helped us.
- Yes, it was a good thing, it just that the three of us became too awkward to talk in a loud voice (well, originally it was not that loud)
- Our work done when it was 11, which was the time when the other colleagues that had to patrol the exam came back from their block. It was a good thing we managed to finish it before they arrive...
- As we wait for their papers done with the tearing and counting, somehow our Head Exam Division, well, not really that mad, but I could see that she was a bit upset about our noisiness.
- Couldn't help it, I mean, we were assembled in a room which trap the volume of the sound, and of course it would bounce back in the same room. Well...I do admit that the boys were quite noisy (as their voice ARE manly)
- Went to eat lunch at the Club House, the only Malay restaurant that have many variety of 'lauk-pauk'.
Alhamdulillah for that food.
- As today was Friday, we got some time for we(the girls) to go and eat + pray for a long time (about an hour and a half).
- Got back at the store room at 1.30 pm, and off for our evening session.
- For evening session, I got the PA block (again and again) and this time, both of my invigilator that I worked together with were men. So, sorry, lack of friendliness. Hehe...
- Got nothing unusual happened, and the exam just end beautifully+smoothly just like that.
- Signed out from the work, and called my mum to come and pick me up.

The End.

Yeah, I really had fun at the office + restaurant today.
If I could get another chance to do work at the office again, sure! I'm willing to!
^_^

Until that, later!

*Finished watched Arashi ni Shiyagare SP...*
*It was fukuzatsu~~(complicated)!*

No comments:

Post a Comment