Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today is Saturday, and...

Assalam!
Doumo!!

The continuation for that unfinished tittle,
"Today is Saturday, and we lack of EA today,"

What?!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen,
we really lack of EA today.
Let's read the details below!

Day 7 :
- Arrived at the store room, talked with my best friend about Jun/Shuntaro in Lucky Seven. Ngehehe!
- Got the R block for the morning session. Guess what? I got venue R5, and it was the first class when I started working as EA. How nostalgic!! (even though is still haven't pass a week)
- Got to work together with a Malay woman, and she looked quite young, but I don't know about that. Hehe.. (and there was also a Chinese man, and he's a good man too)
Spotted almost 6 candidates(from different seats) were giving/asking for question/answer. But in the end, we just gave a warning. 3-hours paper ended with no shocking incident.
- For the lunch, I ate nasi goreng from the nearby canteen in the college compound. Well, not really that delicious, I have to say, however as I wanted to 'return back' my glucose, I had to eat.
- For the evening session, I got SC, which is Sports Complex! First time~~
- .....and it was an enormous place! As you can imagine a gymnasium..., well that was it!
- And, being enormous could bring one meaning, TIRED!
- The SC was separated (but still in the same complex) as SC1 and SC2. I got SC1, alone by myself as an EA. The others were the invigilators. There was 425 seats in SC1 ! Just imagine that! For SC2, there was 2 EA's, total 3 EA's that were assigned for SC.
- The paper was a 2-hours paper, and the students kept raising their hands to go to the toilet. Luckily, for SC1, the toilet was very very near.
- I accompanied a girl for a time, and she said she had gastric. Told about it to the Exam Centre Head, and they settled it after that. It was a pity to that student.
- I also met one of the invigilator(a woman) that I once worked together with. She is really a nice one. She is a Malay. I even shake her hand, and treat her like my own teacher. She is nice! ^_^
- The paper ended, and I had to collect back the unused answer booklet, by MYSELF ! Yeah, it is my job, after all.
- Got back to the office, and started tearing up the unused+scribbled booklet while chatting a bit with the other colleagues.
- Finished my work, and went home.

The End.

Yeah, not much interesting stuff, maybe.
But, finally I got to the Sports Complex! Yatta!
Now, I have to wait for my turn to get assign to Block V and the College Hall, CH.

Until then, mata ne~~
^_^

*Okay, I'm really really really tired right now...*
*But, finally Sunday is here! Haha~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment